Big Brother is still around and still getting tons of attention! I’m sure he’s loving life because he’s probably getting away with a little more than he usually would! The following proves my point explicitly!! Mommy got a fun egg crate from her bed at the hospital. That egg crate has turned into a fun landing pad (when lined with couch pillows) for Brady to jump onto!! Now, we wouldn’t normally let our son leap onto the ground, but when you’re tired, stressed, and worried about your 2 year old feeling left out, normal rules fly out the window!!! All of his teachers at For Children Only are reading this post right now thinking “that explains SOO much”!! Sorry guys!!
JUMP!
tada! I did it!!!
Brady has been a little clingy lately, but honestly Jeff and I are trying very hard to keep his schedule as normal as possible. We visit the babies during the day while he’s at school and still have our nights for him like we normally would. We talk about the babies with him, but haven’t focused on it too much as he can’t go into the NICU to see them anyway. We figured we would gradually work up to it as the time for the twins to come home gets a little closer.
4 comments:
OK We don't even have tiny twin as an excuse and we let our child turn his rocking chair over and jump right onto the floor...no paddng! :)
I see a future gymnast :)
That is awesome....However, Brady can't hang out with Kailee.....she would probably break her leg : )
Just kiding. He is going to teach those twins lots of fun things!
Kim (And Jeff),
Rance, the kids and I are enjoying keeping in the loop with the blog. Thanks for taking the time to update us on everyone's growth, health and happiness!
Post a Comment