Brady came up to the hospital yesterday afternoon. Women’s does a cute little cake/party for siblings, congratulating them on being a big brother. Brady doesn’t really understand what’s going on, and we’re not sure yet exactly what we’re going to share with him. All he knows is Mommy is sick and he has to be careful around me. He keeps asking if need some medicine to make me all better!
He had a blast at his “party” and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention! The babies are doing okay. Kaden is holding his own, and we’re waiting on an echo of Karsyn’s heart. I will update after we get results, but there is a possibility she will need a little surgery this afternoon, so say a few extra prayers for her!
Just a few pics of the big brother party and some other cute ones!
Me and my little boy…please excuse the no makeup/wet hair look!
forget this taking little bites stuff!
His first big brother present!!
Brady signing Kaden and Karsyn’s sign!
just to put their littleness into perspective, this is one of their diapers.
Sweet little cards that Jacob, Hannah, and Elizabeth made for the twins!
You know your sister loves you (or is embarrassed by your toes) when she comes to the hospital and brings all the supplies to give you a pedicure!! One foot for Kaden and one foot for Karsyn’s!!
3 comments:
Love you guys! Brady is gonna be the best big brother!
Love the pedi! Great job, Julie:). Kim, I couldn't sleep last night. All I can do is pray for those sweet little babies. I don't think I have told you congratulations yet! They are perfect!
Love ya, Jarn
We are thinking and praying for all of you! FYI...LOVE the pedi!
Post a Comment