Jeff and I have been trying really hard to make sure Brady still get’s plenty of attention and is affected as little as possible by everything that’s going on. So, yesterday we decided to take him to play putt putt! He had a blast, and Jeff and I enjoyed our afternoon with our little man!
then you chase it down the green!
Then you hit it “IN THE HOLE” which is what Brady yelled every time the ball went in!
The putt putt place has a ton of other activities. Daddy was very fired up about the bumper boats!!!
Cute boys! You’d never know by those innocent faces that they were chasing mommy around the edge trying to get her wet!
and of course it wouldn’t be a complete trip without a ride on a train!!
3 comments:
What a fun afternoon with Big Brother!!!
Great pics! It looks like you guys had a blast!
I am so glad you guys got to do something fun with Mr. B. Aunt Julie and his crazy cousins are looking forward to the zoo with him tomorrow.
Post a Comment