In all of the excitement of the last 3 weeks we’ve definitely let something slip by un mentioned!!
Jeff’s soccer team (or daddy’s girls as brady calls them!) is having a great season. They finished 2nd place in district and had their first playoff game tuesday night. They beat Ft. Bend Travis in a very exciting game. It’s probably a good thing I just had surgery because there were definitely a few times I wanted to jump the railing and let the referee’s have it (and maybe even tackle a few of the girls from the other team…but we won’t go there!). Daddy even went out on the field a few times to “explain his frustrations” to the refs. If you know Jeff at all you know this is HUGE!! Jeff NEVER get’s mad, but these guys were horrible! Anyway……they continue their play-off run with LaPorte this Friday.
We’re so proud of daddy and all that he’s accomplished in his first year as a head coach! Good Luck Girls!!!!
1 comment:
It's just amazing to me to see your strength, ability to express passion for other things in life, hope and humor during this trying and challenging time. I've tried to believe that God only hands out challenges to people that can handle them, but now I'm convinced! I knew he had a plan for me and I'll be the first to tell you, I didn't like one bit of it, but he came through in one way or the other. You make me smile everyday...even when the news is sad.
Post a Comment