Today was fairly uneventful…which is good!!! The twins seem to be holding their own right now! Kaden is doing great with is feeds and is up to a whopping 2lbs 1 oz!! Such a big boy now!! They’re going to continue to watch and wean his oxygen with hopes of trying to get him on CPAP in a few days. Karsyn is doing pretty good. She’s still having trouble with her lungs, but seems to be holding steady…..she’ll just require oxygen a little longer than we had hoped. She started feeds again this afternoon, so hopefully she will tolerate those and can gain a little weight to catch up with her big brother! Tomorrow morning they will do the ultrasounds of their brains so please keep them in your prayers. Here are a few pictures from today!!!
The bears!! You can’t see Karsyn’s as well because it’s laying down beside her, but it’s just like Kaden’s except pink where his is blue!
Sweet little sisters foot! Thought it was cute that she was all stretched out!
Karsyn decided she likes the pacifier! You can’t see much of her face when she has it in, but she loves it!!
Kaden’s temperature was great so they decided to take his hat off. I love seeing them with no hat! And check out his foot – it’s blury, but he’s stretched out just like sister!
And another perspective picture….daddy’s finger on Karsyn’s tiny foot! They’re tiny but they both have really long fingers and toes! Basketball players??????
8 comments:
hooray for an uneventful day!
Kaden's precious onsie came into today. It is so cute! I am going to get it to Amy to get to you! Glad you are all doing well.
Ashley
LOVE LOVE LOVE the updates. The stuffed animals are fun! I think that they aer both precious!
Hey, can I help out Saturday and take Brady for a bit?
LOVE LOVE LOVE the updates. The stuffed animals are fun! I think that they aer both precious!
Hey, can I help out Saturday and take Brady for a bit?
Wonderful news! I'm so glad they are holding their own!!! The pics are precious!
Yeah for an uneventful day! And glad that they are both holding their own! Thanks for updating us and posting pictures of K&K...they are so precious! LOVE the feet!!!
OMG! Kaden looks like Brady with dark hair!! So cute! They are doing amazing!
I thought Kaden looks like Brady too:). So glad they are having a good day!
Post a Comment