Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All you need is love

love is all you need!!!  I found these cute matching/coordinating onesies and shirts at Target so we thought we’d do a shout out to the Beatles!!! 

Normally I would say look at my cute little monkey’s….but I don’t guess that’s appropriate in Beatles attire now is it?!?!?July 27 021  July 27 023

soo serious…..and come on…those cheeks are so stinkin yummy!July 27 022 

The boys just hanging out!July 27 026

and then big brother decided he wanted a hug!! So glad I caught this on camera!!  HILARIOUS….but sweet!July 27 027

all 3…hanging in there but getting a little tired of mom’s picture taking!July 27 032 

the newest members of the band!July 27 036

doesn’t she know I’m not really listening??

July 27 043

I can’t believe these two little munchies are going to be 5 months old next week……July 27 054July 27 048

3 comments:

Hayley said...

they are so precious. and i can't believe they are going to be 5 months old either?

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

OMG! The crazy eyes that Kaden makes crack me up! They are so cute and I am so happy I finally got to meet them!! You and Jeff are so amazing and I came home and told Gene we thought we would have our hands full with a 3 yr old and 1 baby!! God Bless ya'll!! :)

Rathi said...

Ya i can't believe all the kiddos will be five months next week, we will have to start planning birthday parties soon!! Love the Beatles onesies!