after talking with our pediatrician, we decided that it would be okay to have a little cousin reunion!!! This is definitely something we won’t do a ton of, and cousins will be our exception to the rule, but Nanny and Grandanny were in town so we decided to go for it!! We were obviously very careful and had plenty of hand sanitizer around, but Brady was so happy to have his cousins come play at his house this weekend!! It went great! For the most part the “big” kids could have cared less about the babies and had a great time playing upstairs while the adults loved on the K’s!! This was the first time for Nana and Grandanny to have all 6 grandchildren in the same place, so of course we attempted group pictures….I’ll let the pictures tell the story of how that went!!!
out of control tutu and runaway 1 year old
Brady fixed the runaway 1 year old problem!
Throw in the adults….that’s a big group picture!
one more try after bath time….
trying to catch Kaden’s big cheesy smile…got half of it!
He’s been doing so great with his head control! such a big boy!
sweet baby girl!
On a sad note….mommy starts back to work tomorrow. I know, I know it’s only August 2nd…..gotta love extended contracts! This will be my first day back in 5 months…what a long, emotional, HARD, exciting 5 months it’s been and I’m so thankful to get to start back to work with 2 babies at home! Life is good, God is good, and that’s what I’m going to tell myself as I cry all the way to work tomorrow. At least my babies will be home with daddy! Actually you might want to say a few prayers for Jeff tomorrow!!!
3 comments:
girl, i'll be praying for you tomorrow. i remember all to well my first day back after being at home with my babies for 5 months. it was hard, but i was able to do it! and just know that it's okay to cry...i did and cory still laughs about my first day back!
What sweet pics of the babies! Happy five months to the K's tomorrow!
What do you teach? I have an extended contract also and started back yesterday. I hope all went well! I love seeing sweet Karsyn all dolled up! Makes me miss dressing up my K-girl! :)
Post a Comment