Friday, August 27, 2010

smiles??

These will probably only be of interest to the grandparents but I thought I would share them nonetheless!!!  I’ve been such a bad mom lately and haven’t really gotten the camera out much!  Poor twins…I think I have a hundred pictures per day for Brady’s entire first year!!!  Ahh the struggles of being a second and third child I guess!!!

Both babies have been smiling at us!! Kaden is smiling a ton and has an awesome open mouth smile that just melts my heart!!!  Karsyn isn’t quite as free with the smiles as brother, but she’s getting there.  She likes to smile with her eyes…she’ll hand out a grin every now and then but she’s a little more frugal!!!  Of course as soon as I brought out the video camera the smiles weren’t nearly as forthcoming!  Especially the video of Karsyn….she was cooing, talking and smiling up a storm…until I hit record….of course.  PLEASE disregard the insane baby talking momma in the background!  It’s funny how ridiculous I’m willing to sound/act to get a smile out of these babies!!

Oh well!! Enjoy!

Check out tubby!! Several people have mentioned it lately and I don’t know how I haven’t noticed before, but now I can’t get over it!!  Kaden is a mini Jeff!!!  He looks so much like Jeff!!  If only he was as laid back!!!!

sorry for the weird angle….I was laying down beside her!!  Notice how much she’s kicking and moving around!!!

No comments: