How cute is this outfit?!?!
and to me it’s a very special outfit!! Here’s the story!
I ordered this and one other outfit about a week before the twins were born. It was the first thing I’d really let myself buy (besides bows) for my little girl. But I found it and it was on sale so I went for it!!! Well a week later the twins were born and as I did a lot of things in my life I forgot all about this outfit. UNTIL I got it in the mail a few days after I got out of the hospital. I opened the package, looked at the beautiful outfits and cried. And cried and cried. I was so scared I would never get to put this outfit on my little girl. I was scared I would have to see it in a closet for months and years to come (because I would never be able to get rid of it) and ache for my little girl who was supposed to be wearing it. So you can imagine how much I cried AGAIN when I got to put it on Karsyn!! Now granted it’s a little big and the pants might be rolled a few times at the waist. But it’s on my precious little girl!! And now I will never be able to get rid of the outfit…but for a much better reason…..because it represents the hope and joy God gave us in Karsyn Jane!!!
7 comments:
Wow! What a "tear-jerker" of a post! She's just precious... and truely a blessing from above!
And she looked beautiful in it. Right up to the moment when she puked all over it!
Yes, I'm crying too. She looks beautiful in pink and brown:).
*sniff* Beautiful...just beautiful.
Thanks for making me cry Kim! Seriously...that's the sweetest outfit ever on your little miracle princess!
that outfit will look great on a teddy bear when she is done with it! the babies are so big and sooooo cute :)
Ok, I am blinking like crazy right now so I can try and read what I am typing through the tears. (sigh)...she is perfect in every way and such a blessing.
Post a Comment