My friend Ashley bought Karsyn and Kaden the cutest little monogrammed outfits! The funniest part is when she was ordering them (before the twins were born) she asked me what sizes I wanted. Knowing my history with babies I said oh let’s buy them big…we have big babies and I want them to wear them a lot!! I’m quite sure God got a big chuckle at that comment!!! Thankfully she had to reorder Karsyn’s outfit after the twins were born so we ended up with a 3 month outfit for Karsyn and a 6-9 month outfit for Kaden. I happened to come across the outfits in the closet the other day and I’m sooo glad I got them out because they fit perfectly!!!! In fact tubby (aka Kaden) might outgrow his in the next few weeks!!!! They look so stinkin cute in their K outfits!! Thanks Ashley D!!!!!
Kaden is bored and Karsyn is ticked….can’t please ‘em all!!!
And of course I had a matching flower for Karsyn!!!
And just for fun….
Kaden cracks me up. We sit him up in the bathtub and he immediately flops over, props up his leg and makes himself comfy!!
and of course big brother felt he needed a bafff like the babies…such a mess!!!!
Stay tuned this weekend for a big birthday bash!!!! My baby is going to be 3…..are you kidding me????
3 comments:
Happy Early birthday to Brady!! Love the outfits and K's matching bow!
Awww they are so cute! Kaden is HUGE! Trenton can't wait for his Best Friend Bwady's birthday party!!!
LOL, Kaden's round belly is just to die for!! I bet you can't help but kiss it all the time!! When Abby Grace saw Brady sitting in the tub, she wanted to know why he was using the potty on the carpet... too funny. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't a potty, it was a baby tub. She said, "well his mommy should tell him it isn't nice to potty in the tub!!" HA!!
Post a Comment