Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my little artist

Today Brady and I went to the painted potter, a little studio in our area ( that is actually owned by a sorority sister of mine)  where you pick out pieces of pottery and paint them how you want them and then leave them there for them to send them through the fire and make the even prettier!  Brady is pretty into coloring and painting these days so I thought it would be a fun little outing…especially considering it’s been raining the entire week and we haven’t been able to get out much!!

And of course he loved it!!!

getting a little paint to start things offJuly 27 003

painting his truckJuly 27 004

Check out the intense faces of my budding artist!!

I love how he’s concentrating so hard with his mouth!

July 27 005 July 27 007 July 27 008

so proud of his dragon, truck, motorcycle, hippo, and shape (square)!

July 27 009

bet you guys have never seen a rainbow motorcycle before…or a polka dotted hippo!July 27 011

1 comment:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

I have never taken Trenton there, but I need to. Looks like you guys had fun!