We obviously didn’t go anywhere or have any major plans for the 4th this year, but we still had to dress for the part right???
It makes me smile to have them side by side!!!
chubs! L-O-V-E those sweet cheeks!!!
sweet princess!
SHHHH if we’re quiet maybe she’ll take this bow off my head
I am quite certain that is not the last time he will be told what to do by the diva!!
The flag cake!! Happy Birthday USA!! and yes he’s dipping his finger in the icing!! Love my big boy!!
These were from yesterday but I thought I’d throw them in anyway!
Sweet big brudder kissing Karsyn’s hand. I love this little boy and am so proud of what a great big brother he is!!
Happy 4th of July!!
We’re certainly thankful for our Independence!!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I want to squeeze Kaden's cheeks! All the pictures are great. Can't wait to spend some more time loving on those babies and with Brady of course!Love you all!
I am so happy for your family! The kids are so cute!! I can't wait until one day our house to not have the plague and I can come by and meet them!!
Omg, that is totally what it looks like she's saying!! I love her bow head, and Kaden's cheeks, and the flag cake, and Brady's giant smile, and all of it!
I just love your sweet little family:)!
Adorable kiddos! So happy that your precious babies are both at home now. Enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment