I decided to get out a few onesies we’d been given for the twins today. It’s a good thing I did because they’re pretty close to out growing them!!!! So we had a little fun this morning dressing up! Okay I had fun and the twins were totally annoyed!!!
My aunt and uncle gave us these copy and past onesies for Christmas!!! Thanks Carrell’s!!!
And Gretchen made the babies two different onesies……She’s quite the Louisiana fan and saw a “poo dat” onesie after the Saint’s won the superbowl so of course the babies had to have their own. She’s also the one who designed our march of dimes shirts so she made the babies a onesie to match our shirts!! Thanks Gretchen!!!!!
2 comments:
Love it.. poo dat, that is just cute!
so cute. playing dress up was always one of my favorite things to do when b&b were tiny and had soooo many clothes to wear! k&k are precious and i can't wait to love on them!
Post a Comment