Saturday, July 24, 2010

Home sweet Home

We’re home!!!  Sweet little Karsyn is doing great! 

We had a LONG night in the hospital!  Between feeding, pumping, changing diapers and techs coming in every 4 hours to do vitals there wasn’t much sleeping going on in room 1017!!  Not to mention the 4 am CT scan we had….yes 4 am…I guess if I’d actually been asleep I would have been a little more upset about this!!!

BUT, Karsyn was eating great, resting well, and her CT scan and xrays look fine, so we finally got the nod to head back home about 2:00 yesterday afternoon.  Dr. Dauser is going to continue to watch her closely for a while of course, but we’re happy to have our little family back together again!!!!

Thanks again for all the prayers!  It’s so amazing to feel so completely covered in prayer.  So funny how an experience can be awful and amazing at the same time!!!!

1 comment:

Simonds said...

I am so glad that everything has gone well! Lots of prayers...Man, what a rollercoaster! Stay strong, Brewers!