Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You be the judge!

There have been several comments about Kaden looking a lot like Brady.  I’ll let you be the judge….yes I went overboard and put too many pictures, but I thought it was fun!!

Kaden

 may 4 024

Brady

Brady 088 

little brother

may 4 030

big brother

Week 4 007 

You get the picture!

may 3 014 halloween 012may 4 023    Brady 078      

So what do you think?  Look a little bit alike?!?!?!

Babies are doing great today.  Neuro came in to tap Karsyn’s reservoir today.  They got another 10 cc’s of fluid out of her little head.  I’m so glad they’re getting it out of there!  Both babies got their shots today, and the plan is to move Karsyn to CPAP of 6 tomorrow.  Kaden is a rock star and is now officially considered level II status….meaning he’s ready to move down to NICU level II.  Of course I’m ecstatic for my little man, but this means they’ll be split up again…and that mommy’s time will be split again.  Hopefully Karsyn will get on canula and they will get her head situation under control so she can join Kaden in level II soon!! 

here are a few pictures of the princess!  We tried on a new bow!!

notice the princess crown bling in the center!may 4 014  may 4 020 may 4 042

And a friend of my sister’s mom made the twins their first baylor beanies!  Here’s Kaden in his!  as soon as sister is off CPAP she’ll be sporting her green and gold!!  Thank you!!

may 4 021

6 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

YAY! I was right! LOVE IT!

Sydney said...

What a sweet post!
I LOVE looking back and comparing pics of my kiddos. Such precious brothers and little sister.
Still praying for you!

Ebes said...

They are for sure Brewer Boys...and very very cute ones at that! Little Miss looks so much like you I think. I LOVE seeing all the pics of your sweet babies!! You can never post too many!!

Rathi said...

Such good news! Love the bow and the baylor beanie! I updated my blog as well!

Lindsay Garrett said...

They look a like for sure! That is crazy. I am glad he is doing so well. Still praying every day for those sweet babies.

Simonds said...

wow, they do! Fun post. Glad that you are doing so well!