Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brady time

We’ve had a fun few days with Brady!!!  On Sunday Brady and I went to the zoo while daddy was at the hospital!

hanging with the giraffes!

may 25 001

Baylor the new baby elephant!  So cute!may 25 003 riding the elephant!

may 25 004

popcorn and water breakmay 25 008

train tickets!!may 25 012

pure bliss on the train!may 25 014

ending our day with a train sucker!! This is also about the time I lost my phone :(may 25 016

And this afternoon Jeff and I took Brady to see Shrek….his first movie!! He was excited and did great…for a while!!!  We didn’t make it through the whole movie, but it was fun to see him experience the big screen!!

popcorn

may 25 018

stylin in the 3d glasses!may 25 020

Obviously we always love doing fun things with Brady, but why all these activities right now you might ask???  WELL that’s because we wanted to optimize our last few days with Brady as the only child in our house!  That’s right!  Kaden is set to come home on Thursday!! Of course we know things can happen but as of right now all the orders are in and things are in line for the little man to make his trip home!!  We’re beyond excited! 

Karsyn shouldn’t be too far behind him…however her head seems to be swelling a little more so she’s back on surgery watch.  There’s a pretty good chance they will have to put the reservoir back in.  SO we’ll wait, watch and see over the next few days.  Keep both munchkins in your prayers and keep Jeff, Brady and I in your prayers as well.  We’re hoping for a smooth transition and hoping Brady reacts well to Kaden being home. 

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Oh, wow!! So excited to hear the fun news that Kaden is ready to come home! :) I'll be praying that all goes well between now and then.

...and that Karsyn will get to join her brothers at home very soon! :)

The Brewer's said...

Sweet Big Brother! I know transitions can be hard, so I will be praying! I can't wait to read your "Welcome Home!" post! So excited for you!

Rathi said...

Yay, so happy to hear that Kaden will be home tomorrow, and I know Karsyn will be home to join her brothers soon! Praying for all of you!! :) Lots of love from Krishani as well!