I’ve been getting some ugly phone calls and emails because I haven’t updated the blog so here it goes!!! It’s been a busy few days (considering it’s only been 4 since I updated!!)! The babies are still doing great. Karsyn’s infection is gone and she is done with the antibiotic. She is up to 4 bottles a day and doing great! She actually took a bottle yesterday in 5 minutes!!! It took her a while to get the whole bottle thing down, but now that she has it I expect her to cruise to 8 bottles pretty quickly!! Mr. Kaden is now taking 8 bottles!! NO MORE FEEDING TUBE! He’s doing great and we are hoping to have him home by the end of the week. We definitely know that things change quickly in the NICU so please pray that he continues to do well and that he can come home with us this week!! He will more than likely come home on oxygen because of his reflux. He still has a few desats during and after his bottles. We’re fine with the oxygen because it means he also gets to come home on a pulse ox monitor!! I think mommy and daddy will sleep a little better with that!! We’re excited to have Kaden home but will be even more excited when Karsyn get’s to join us!!!! Hopefully she’ll speed through the bottles and join us in a week or two!
When they took Kaden’s feeding tube out they changed out his cannula tubing so I took the opportunity to snap a few tube free pictures!! It’s funny because he looks like someone that usually wears glasses and has taken them off to me!! Looks like something’s missing!
Karsyn snoozing! Check out those cheeks! She’s catching up with Kaden for sure!
3 comments:
YEAY!! So happy to hear that Kaden will be home soon, sure Karsyn will join him soon too! That is such great news!! Hope they enjoy their toys from Krishani!!
I'm so happy for you guys! Prayers still coming your way!
oh oh oh ... i just wanna squeeze them!! sooo cute!!
Post a Comment