I’ve had the best mothers day ever!! Guess what I got…..
Brewer party of 5
That’s right! Our awesome nurses worked it so I could hold both babies at the same time!!! And take the first ever Brewer party of 5 photo!! It was a long, 10 week wait for this picture and it was worth every prayer, every tear, every sleepless night, and every trip to the hospital!
I don’t think the smile left my face all morning!!!
and just to make sure no one missed it….notice anything different? No more CPAP!!!! Karsyn was moved to Cannula this morning!!
Mr. Cheeks getting kisses from daddy!
And Brady giving his sister a sweet kiss!
Brady was so cute today any time Karsyn cried he got very concerned and told me “my sister is crying” we tried to give her her paci a few times!! A paci fixes everything right?!?!?
I love this picture because the “bling” on her flower is reflecting on my cheek!
And here’s little Kaden with his property of mom shirt on in honor of Mother’s day!
Needless to say we had a great morning! Daddy might have been a little jealous that I got to hold them both, but he did a good job of trying to hide it!!!
I’m sure you noticed the bandage on Karysn’s head. She had a little drainage from her incision site this morning so they had to add an extra suture. They think there’s a chance she could have an infection at the site so they started some antibiotics as a precaution. We should know in the next few days if it is an infection or a false alarm….let’s pray for false alarm! Please keep her in your prayers for the infection and that she continue to do well on cannula! Karsyn finally hit the 5lb mark and Kaden is weighing in at 5lb 7 oz! They’re doing well and will hopefully keep improving this week and will be moved to level II together!!!
A big thank you to Katie and Anna today (our nurses) for helping to make my mothers day the best ever!! We have been so fortunate along this entire journey to have nurses that understand us and work to make sure we get the “little things” that keep us moving forward!!! And to my wonderful husband for running interference with Brady so I could hold my two little angels!! Happy Mothers Day!!!
15 comments:
Love your family pictures! So happy that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I love it! Girl it was Valentine's day while my girls were in the NICU...the nurses made it to were we could take our first family picture...such a wonderful thing to have!
So happy for you, Kim! So glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!
I'm so happy you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Such a beautiful family picture!
happy happy happy day!! what a beautiful family!!
I couldn't tell in the family picture which one was Karsyn! HA! What a great picture!!
Happy Mother's Day to you! I teared up at the first family photo... so special!
...and HOORAY for both being on the cannula! Praise the Lord! :)
Crying tears of joy for you and your sweet family! A Mother's Day that you will NEVER forget!!! I can't wait to kiss on your precious little miracles!
Happy Mother's Day to a super, super Mom. You amaze me at all the things you do in one day.
The pictures are adorable and Brady is so cute. I'm glad that you had such a special Mother's Day; I can't think of anyone who deserved it more than you.
What better news on mother's day than they will both go to level 2 together! So many prayers being answered!! Keeping all of you in our prayers, so happy you got to hold both of them together! Love all the pictures!
Precious, priceless and perfectly timed for you.
God is so good!
So happy for you and your precious family! What a great Mother's day! You definitely deserve it.
Post a Comment