Karsyn and Kaden are 2 months old today!!! I can’t believe it! As I walked in today to tell them happy birthday this is what I saw…….
Kaden was moved to canula!!! This mommy might have shed a few tears at the sight of this sweet little munchkin! I made it through two surgeries last week and I cry at a move to canula….go figure!!! He is doing great!! He LOVES not having the awful cpap in his nose and on his face!! It was so amazing to see his WHOLE face and to hold him without having to worry about his prongs coming out!
Karsyn had a good day as well. They were able to wean her cpap settings down to 7 (where they were pre surgery) and hope to go down to a 6 tomorrow or the next day. She’s such a fighter we know she’ll catch up with her brother soon!
that cute little ruffled bum never get’s old!!
Happy 2 months angels!!! We take nothing for granted and feel so blessed to have you in our lives!
9 comments:
God is so good! I can't wait to hold those babies someday soon:). Happy 2 month birthday K and K!
Happy 2 months Karsyn and Kadyn!
Oh my gosh! Yay for the nasal canula! :)
They are beautiful! Happy 2 months!
Happy 2 months K&K! And YEAH for the nasal canula...he has the most precious face ever!!!
YAY!!! They are looking so great! Happy 2 months!
HOly Cheeks!! How sweet are they? Happy 2 month BDay K and K!!!
What a big step! He looks so comfy! Congrats to you!
Happy 2 months to K and K! Krishani's two month birthday is tomorrow! Time has gone by so fast! Prayers for the babies everyday!
OMG! I cannot believe how far they have come! Can you do a side by side comparison of Brady and Kaden. They look so much alike!! God Bless your family!!
Post a Comment