Today we did the March for Babies (benefiting the March of Dimes) in honor of Karsyn and Kaden. Team Brewer was organized by some of my bible study girls and we’re so grateful for all their hard work to make Team Brewer such a success. As a team we were able to raise over $2000 for March of Dimes. This money is used for research for premature babies and healthy pregnancy. Obviously we’ve benefitted greatly the last 7 weeks from all the money raised by previous walks….so we were ecstatic to be able to give back. Not only did the girls organize our team but they made awesome shirts for us all to wear as we walked!!! My two handsome men are modeling them below!!!
She’s that mom….yes that refers to the reputation I earned at womens as being “that mom” everyone always talked about!!
a footprint for Karsyn that had her name in it and a footprint for Kaden that had his name in it.
And at the bottom “it’s okay to be ity bity”
Cute huh?!?!? Brady’s pointing out his brudder and sisters names…he was quite proud of his shirt!!
Hanging out before the walk!
Look how cool this game is Brady….
Trenton and Brady “warming up” for the walk!
It’s time to walk!
Who wants to push this stroller???
and you can see the back of our shirts…..
Team Brewer…..Every good and perfect gift comes from above
Brady pooped out from walking…..wait he didn’t walk…..it’s tough to be a rider you know!
Team Brewer!
Jeff and I want to thank everyone that participated in March of Dimes this year in honor of our precious miracles. Whether you donated, walked, or prayed we appreciate you more than you will ever know. I have to say that it was a bit emotional as I wish Karsyn and Kaden could have been there with us. But it was so awesome to see all the miracle stories posted along the walk and to see all the miracles participating in the walk. Next year our 1lb miracles will be with us!!!
2 comments:
I just love the T shirts ya'll had made. Sad we didn't get to see ya'll, but weren't there so many people there! It was amazing, and so glad we were also able to be a part of it! I can't wait to take Krishani next year! She hung out with Grandma at home! I want to add ya'll to see our blog so if you want you can leave me ya'lls email address!
Rathi, I would love to read your blog!! my email is brewer_kim@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment