Saturday, April 3, 2010

A great season

Unfortunately “daddy’s girls” lost their game Friday afternoon to Kingwood.  The girls had a great season and it’s unfortunate that when you make it to play-offs (unless of course you win state) your season ends in a loss.  Brady, Karsyn, Kaden and I are very proud of daddy and his team and all they accomplished this year…especially for those games no one thought they would win!!!  Obviously towards the end of the season daddy had a lot going on and his mind was obviously in other places most of the time, but he hung in there and did a great job.  On that note, there’s no way he would have made it through this season with out the amazing support we received from the girls, their parents,  his assistant coach, and the other CCISD family that supported us at every game.  We are so overwhelmed and humbled by all the help, prayers, and support we’ve been flooded with in the past month.  I firmly believe that God chose us for this battle (even though I don’t like), and I believe that he carefully placed each and every person in our lives to surround us with exactly what we need, when we need it.  Divine intervention is the only possible explanation for the perfect buffer we’ve been given to help us keep our heads up when all we want to do is find a dark room to hide in!  Thank you seems so overused and inadequate, but we do thank each every one of you from the bottom of our hearts.  

Because of the rain during all but 5 minutes of the game, I only got 2 pictures….we were wet, but we had fun!!

Daddy coaching it up!!!april 3 026

and Brady eating some candy!!!!!!  Looks good huh?!?!?april 3 028

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Way to go Wolverines!