Not too terribly much to report from baby land today….BUT I’ve gotten into trouble lately if I don’t blog! Sooo Paula this is for you…..I certainly don’t want anyone to worry!!!!
The K’s are doing good today. The only change for the day was they moved Kaden’s feeding tube back up into his stomach. So far he’s tolerating it well. They hope to maybe move him off of continuous feeds sometime in the near future. His lungs are still a bit hazy. They’re hoping the diuretic he’s on, mixed with the CPAP setting adjustments will help clear this up eventually. Miss Karsyn is about the same. Plugging away at her feeds, and sitting at about 30% oxygen. She might have her reservoir surgery tomorrow. While I was there this morning she was set to have the surgery tomorrow morning…..however evidently after I left the neurosurgeon came back by, felt her head and decided he might want to hold off. So, who knows!! Thus is our life lately….never know what you’re gonna get when you walk in!!! SO…pray for her surgery just in case! And pray for sweet Kaden that he continue to tolerate his feeds as the changes are made.
Here are a few pics from today! The theme seemed to be animal “prints”!!!
Sweet little paw “printed” bum!! Look how cute his little feet are all curled up!!
get this thing out of my nose!
her first time to wear the onesies mommy made! You can never go wrong with Giraffe!!!
Look at her cute little socks!!
Cute Brady story! We were in the car tonight talking about “his babies”. We talked about the nurses and the doctors taking care of his babies, and about how daddy held Karsyn on Sunday. Brady then began to tell me that he wanted to hold his babies, so we had a conversation about how his babies were too little right now. But when they got bigger Brady could hold them all the time. He says “yeah, I put them in my shirt”! AHHH life through the eyes of a 2 year old!! I can forsee a time in our future when I walk in to find Brady stuffing one of the babies down his shirt!!!!
Here are a couple of pictures of our visit Sunday with Big brother and the babies!
telling his brudder all about his trains!!
patting karsyn….in daddy’s shirt!!
Sweet boy wants to hold them so bad….or stuff them in his shirt!!
3 comments:
I know you are pooped when you get home, but we kind of "expect" these nightly updates! LOVE all of the animal prints and love how Brady wants to stuff his babies in his shirt...that is so precious! Oh...and I think I might have seen a little "roll" on Miss Karsyns little leg! They are just precious! Will be praying that all goes well for Karsyn's surgery tomorrow!
Such a sweet big brother! Praying that everything goes well should Karsyn's surgery be today!
Sweet big brother!! You will need to be on your toes for sure! Sometimes big brothers love just a little TOO much!! :)
And Ellie wore that same flower onesie today! Yay girlfriends!!
Post a Comment