Mommy took the day off today! This was only my second day since the twins were born to not go to the hospital. It was hard not to be there, but I know I need time away, and it’s nice for Jeff to have alone time with the twins as well! Grandpa and Grandma Nan were nice enough to meet Jeff at the hospital and take Brady for a fun afternoon at the aquarium!! He had a BLAST and came home with lot’s of toys, and stories about sharks! Brady is so much stinkin fun! I love the stage he’s in right now. He talks nonstop, is so observant and picks up on everything that goes on around him! I seriously feel like I laugh at him all the time right now!! Okay so I got off subject! I just wanted to make sure no one thought we forgot about Brady! He just moves so fast right now we haven’t been able to capture many pictures!!! But he’s still around, entertaining us all the time, and finding more and more ways to test his boundaries every day!! Love that little boy!!
Back to my day off! I finished up some projects around the house, went to target (by myself!!), and got a pedicure. It was nice to have some alone time, but I’m ready to see my babies tomorrow morning!
The K’s had a good day. They’re both doing well, and enjoyed their cuddle time with daddy! Karsyn weighed 3 lbs 13 oz today! Her head grew a little more than they hoped it would yesterday. The doctors seem to think they will need to do the reservoir this week sometime. Jeff and I both feel this reservoir is in our future at some point and are ready to get it behind us. I know the reservoir is necessary and we obviously want her to have whatever she needs, but she will have to be intubated for the procedure. This obviously takes several steps backwards and kinda puts a damper on all the improvements we’ve made. BUT she’s a fighter and we have no doubt she will push forward and battle back like a champ! Keep those prayers coming!
Mr. Kaden is still trucking along. He weighed in at an even 4lbs today!!! We are so proud of how well they are growing! He is still tolerating his feeds over an hour. Our biggest prayer for him right now is just that his little lungs will continue to grow and improve and that they’ll be able to go down on some of his CPAP settings this week.
The March of Dimes walk is this Sunday and we’re so excited about Team Brewer and so thankful for everyone on our Team! If you don’t have a team and want to walk this weekend feel free to come on out with us!!! Click the March of Dimes button to the right to get more information. A special thank you to Bethany, Stacy, Amy and all the bible study girls working to coordinate Team Brewer! Can’t wait to see the shirts!!!
Couple of pictures of the twins…..I looked back and previous posts last night (and of course I cried a lot!) but I can’t believe how big they’ve gotten!! And I promise to try to get some pictures of big brother this week!
Kaden James – Day 45
Karsyn Jane – Day 45
3 comments:
Good for you and good for your precious ones. It is good for you to be still every once in awhile (Exodus 14:14)
Still praying for you daily!
they are huge :) k & k are so precious...i can't wait until we all get to meet them but until then, we pray continuously...glad you got a day off but i'm sure you'll be up there asap this morning!!! miss ya!
Hope we get to see you this Sunday at the walk!! So glad to hear the K's are doing well, and your sweet kiddos are always in our prayers!
Post a Comment