Brady, Jeff and I met Nana and Grandanny (who were in town for the walk) up at the hospital Saturday morning. We hung out with the babies for a while and then Grandanny, Nana, Brady and I headed to hang out with the Cole Clan! It was Daddy’s weekend with the babies!! I get to hold both babies every day, but Jeff never get’s this luxury. Usually when we go to the hospital together we each hold one simultaneously. So Daddy got to hold both babies Saturday and then went back to the hospital today after the walk by himself to hold both babies again!!! I think he enjoyed himself!!!
While I was there Saturday I did a little redecorating!! Mom brought the blankets Granny made that match the twins bedding! I think it’s so fun to have their isolettes decorated as their room will be when it gets home! Thanks Granny!!! Yes Hayley their bedding is going to be somewhat like B&B’s! But don’t worry this is the only material it will have in common!!! Didn’t realize it until I’d already ordered the material!!!!
Karsyn’s new look
Brady peeking in on his brudder!
Brady didn’t want to stay up in the nicu too long! So he got to go see the trains and play on the playground with Grandanny!
Sister snuggling with her daddy!! She looks pretty content doesn’t she?
And I just thought this picture was funny! After we left the hospital we got back to the Cole’s house before they got home, so Grandanny and Brady decided to relax in the grass while we waited!!! I wonder what they’re talking about?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment