His little brother and little sister!! Siblings had, up until this point, not been allowed into the NICU because of flu season, but as of April 1st the ban was lifted! So we decided Easter Sunday was a perfect time for Brady to meet our newest little miracles. When they were born I said I didn’t want Brady to go up there until they were a little more “cord” free. BUT, he talks so much about them and is very aware that “something” is going on. He talks all the time about his “brudder sister” and about what toys he’s going to share so we decided it was time for him to see these little people we’d been talking about and praying for every night. I have to admit I was nervous. I wasn’t sure how he would react to seeing them in their cribs with the wires, but he did AMAZING. He was soooo excited and was a little charmer! He had all the nurses oohing and ahhing over him!!! Of course my camera died after I took like 4 pictures…..but there will be other trips I’m sure!
Before we get to the pictures let me explain the balloon hat around Brady’s neck! We stopped at the papacitos near the hospital for lunch. They had a lady making balloon hat’s and she made B a bunny. He was so excited and couldn’t wait to so Karsyn and Kaden his bunny hat…..so there you have it!!! How could we take it away?!?!?
Meeting Karsyn for the first time!
Hi Karsyn!!! He was soo excited!
Sweet picture of big brother looking in on little brother….and this is where the camera died!
A cute little video of Brady talking to Kaden
The babies were doing well today. No changes, and obviously with a 2 year old in tow our visit was cut a little short! But it was well worth it!
We are so thankful for this Easter holiday! We’re thankful for our blessings and for our Savior who died so we could have the lives we have. I’m so glad God gave us his son, who died for us, so that we could have the blessed assurance we have that we are His. We hope you all had a perfect Easter holiday!
6 comments:
K and K are blessed to have Brady for a big brother! Happy Easter!!!
I came across your blog.. Jeff Brewer was my Math teacher back in 2000. Such a cute family!
Aww...such a good big brother! He looks so excited to meet them!
Isn't Brady the sweetest big brother.. Loved that video, and so glad he got to see K and K! What a special Easter Sunday for all of you!
So Sweet!
That is precious! I can't wait to see Brady sharing his toys with his "brudder sister"! That is too cute!
Post a Comment