Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

We obviously have so much to be thankful for this year.  I am so thankful that we get to begin this holiday season with 3 precious kids.  Jeff and I have always been thankful for what we have, but this year our understanding of gratitude has changed a bit.  I know of several families that went through and are going through a situation similar to ours and their outcome aren’t what they’d hoped for.  My heart aches for these families and as we celebrate this season and give thanks to God for our blessings, the families that have sick children and the families that have lost children this year are close to my heart. 

We had a great Day of  Thanks!! Grandanny, Nana and The Coles came to celebrate at our house.   I don’t have a ton of pictures – spent most of my time in the kitchen!  But here’s what I have!

watching the parade and taking notes! November 29 036

Grandanny multitasking! 

November 29 037

friendly game of indoor football with a soccer ball!November 29 038

The kids table!November 29 039

yea for turkey cookies!  Thanks Aunt Julie!November 29 041 

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: