Thursday, December 16, 2010

sweet moments

You know 3 is a challenging age!!  You always hear about the terrible 2’s…but holy moly so far 3 is making me want to pull my hair out!  Some of you are laughing at this because I’ve called you in the last week to tell you he was for sale on ebay to the highest bidder!! 

With all this in mind I’m working very hard to cherish those sweet moments…and to document them so that when I’m in my bedroom counting to 135 I can read the blog and remember he really is a sweet boy!! 

The other day he announced “I fink Kaden wants me to wead him a book”  So he did!!  Sweet boys!! I hope he’s always this eager to spend time with his little brother!!!!

IMG_4987 IMG_4986 IMG_4988

2 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

I keep hearing from moms that 3 is a tricky age and that's NOT what I want to hear!! Age 2 is about to drive me crazy.
So yes let's keep focusing on those sweet moments!!

The Brewer's said...

Nooo!! Say it isn't so! I mean, we were angels, so they must get this from Jeff and Dusty! :)