Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with Grandma and making popcorn

Grandma came over on the 26th so we could have our Christmas!  Once again I did an AWFUL job with picture taking.  I will definitely hate myself for my lack of pictures for this Christmas…how could I have not taken more pictures of the twins first Christmas???  You think it’s too late to wrap the gifts back up, dress them in their outfits and “pretend”?

Kaden opening a gift IMG_5148

Grandma helping Karsyn…and yes there’s tissue paper in the way of her face…awesome mom. IMG_5149

Aunt Janet and Uncle Jeff gave us a family gift this year.  All our movie night essentials!!!  Movie nights occur quite frequently around our house so some new movies and a popcorn maker were right up our alley!  Brady had a  blast watching the popcorn “pop”!  What a fun gift…thanks guys!!IMG_5150 IMG_5152

And thank you Grandma for all our gifts!!!

No comments: