Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Train

Brady and I had the pleasure of meeting up with Trenton and Mrs. Stacy last night to go ride the Christmas Train.  Mrs. Stacy found a local church that has a great light display that you can ride a train around to look at.  Seriously heaven for 3 year old boys!!!  Because of RSV lockdown with the twins our playdate’s have taken a big hit!  Brady and I miss our time with our friends so we were pumped to get to hang out!  We met for dinner and then headed over to the train. 

The boys at dinner! 

IMG_5080

and just for fun the boys last year at breakfast with Santa….wow how did they get so grown up?image

getting them to pose for us was a little challenging this year!IMG_5082

waiting for the trainIMG_5083

tickets please

IMG_5088

the boys climbed on the train and of course Stacy and I back up to get their pictures.  Both boys started saying “hurry get on va train” I guess they thought it was going to leave with out us!!!IMG_5089 

phew….mommy’s on the train!IMG_5092

taking in the lights!IMG_5094IMG_5093

Thanks again for inviting us Trenton and Stacy!  We had a blast!  And a big thanks to Daddy and Mr. Gene for staying home with the little brothers and sister so we could enjoy time with the big brothers!

No comments: