Thursday, December 2, 2010

it’s beginning to look a little like Christmas

We still have quite a bit of decorating to do, but Jeff and Brady went to pick out the perfect Christmas tree this weekend!  We got it up and decorated!! Brady was a HUGE “help” this year with the decorating!  And he still gets very excited every morning to go plug the lights in!

putting on the starNovember 29 053

admiring their work!November 29 054

so we all put on our Christmas jammies and pretended we were snuggling by the fire…no real fire considering it was over 70 degrees outside!! But hey we can pretend….and take pictures!

The K’s in their first Christmas jammies!November 29 055

Brady and his oh so appropriate pj’s!  In case you can’t read it they say:  Dear Santa, Define GoodNovember 29 061

My 3 Christmas presents under the tree!!November 29 010   

hey boys…what is that big twinkling thing behind us???November 29 060 

Yea for the beginning of the Christmas season!!!!

2 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

ok I am a total slacker. I am home ALL day and I don't have a single Christmas thing up in the house. Gene did the yard. I need to get busy!

Aimee said...

Love those holiday jammies!