We don’t have the summertime blues around here….but I just thought I’d give Alan Jackson another shout out!! We spent the afternoon warding off the summertime blues!!! To celebrate Brady’s last day of school and thus our first real day of summer we got a slip n slide and daddy and brady had a blast!!!
Brady was a little unsure of what the slip n slide was all about at first……..
but he quickly figured it out!!
There was no stopping him!! First of many backyard water activities for the summer!!!
Sweet boys cuddling before bedtime. Brady really is very good with Kaden and loves to hold him and pat his back
And little mister Kaden! Love those baby blues!
nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby…of course this would be a little sweeter if it was in the middle of the night, but sadly all the sleeping pictures are only during the day :(
Poor little guy is having some major issues with reflux right now. It seems to be getting worse which I’m attributing to the increase in the amount of milk he has with each bottle. We’ve cut him back and are feeding him more often but are in the process of discussing other options (such as thickening his milk) with the pediatrician. Unfortunately our pedi is out of town right now. Her on call partner is great, but I’m ready to discuss his issues with Dr. Isenhower because she knows him just a little bit better. So please keep the poor little guy in your prayers!
Karsyn is still hanging in there doing great! Daddy has been getting some quality time with baby girl at the hospital this week!!! I think she likes being the only one and getting one on one attention when we’re there!!
4 comments:
Hi my name is Amy and I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I have 1 year old boy/girl twins.
We had to thicken their milk, that's what finally got them home from the hospital. We used a product called simply thick, also we used nap nannys(go to napnanny.com to check them out) for them to sleep in for the first 6 months or so. They helped alot with the reflux. Anyways just thought I would stop by and say Hi and tell you I read your blog. Good luck with everything!
Brady is such a good big brother! I hope Trenton is that good with his little brother!! Can't wait to see you guys sometime this summer!
Oh, the tummy sleeping pic is so.very.yummy!
Hello again! I commented back when the babies were born, but I haven't since. I've been keeping up and praying, though! (Rachel Dixon-Mehl is a friend of mine, and she asked me to pray for you guys.) Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm so sorry Kaden has been having such bad reflux. It really strikes a cord with me, because our Eli (2 months premature) had reflux HORRIBLY for the first year of his life. We managed to get through it, but it was rough on all of us. If you need some practical tips or just words of encouragement in this area, I'd be so happy to help. We learned A LOT through a year dealing with it. My e-mail is ericaleigh03@yahoo.com. Blessings!!!
Post a Comment