Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

3 posts in 3 days….please do not get used to this!!!!  I couldn’t let Fathers Day pass with out saying Happy Fathers Day to my dad as well as the amazing man I’m so blessed to have my children call daddy!!!  I’ve said it a million times so I won’t bore you for long, but Jeff is the most amazing father!  He is so involved and completely hands on.  All 3 of his kids adore him and we feel so lucky to have him in our lives!!

We started off the day with waffles (of course)!!  Grandanny was here and it was very special to get to start the day with my two favorite daddy’s!!!  Grandanny headed back to Dallas and Jeff, Brady, Kaden, Nana and I headed up to see Miss Karsyn.  After our visit we took naps and hung around the house….a great day relaxing!! 

A few pictures for my favorite father of my children!!

The boys enjoying a little dora while waiting on their waffles!!june 20 027

Brewer party of 5!!  First family pic on mothers day…only fitting the next should be on fathers day!!!  You would laugh if you saw how many pictures we took….and this is the best one….oh well!june 20 003

Daddy and his kids!june 20 045   

Sweet big brother!!  He was so excited to get to hold Karsyn!!june 20 037

I think daddy might have been enjoying himself!june 20 031 

the twins!!!!

We’ve never really had much of a chance to put them side by side!!  Still a little awkward but cute to see them together!

june 20 014

holding hands?june 20 011

bright eyed….and bored!june 20 015

get his big head OFF OF ME!june 20 018 

It’s funny how much bigger Kaden looks than Karsyn!! 

Happy Fathers Day!!  Hope your day was as good as ours!!!  

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Love all of the pictures! Still praying for you guys... I know you can't wait to have everyone under the same roof! :)

Soon the NICU will be just a memory... sounds crazy, but it's true. :) Praying for that day to come very soon for you guys!