Sunday, June 27, 2010

As promised

Pictures of Miss Karsyn!!!  Please excuse the socks on her hands! We can’t seem to keep her from scratching her face, so we improvised!!  Here’s our little princess in her matching bow and onesie!!!  Karsyn evidently has quite an entourage at TCH…..random nurses, therapists and doctors come by all the time to see what bow, hat and outfit she has on today!!  A sweet therapist (not Karsyn’s therapist) came by yesterday and said “I’m sorry to bother you I just heard I needed to come see her bow”  HAHA!! 

The little fashonista!june 27 017 june 27 029

look at those sweet eyes!june 27 019

She was definitely done with picture time! june 27 023

And because we all know how much I love comparisons….

same bow….april and now june.   I think the bow shrunk!!    

 april 6 009june 27 018 

there is a very sweet mom and son in our pod at TCH now and I got to share our story with her this morning.  She stared at me with tears in her eyes and said you mean I’m looking at a 24 wk miracle.  Yes, yes you are.  God is good!  It was fun to get to share our experience and listen to hers, just another example of  how God places people in your path along your journey.

And one more just for fun!!!

Mommy cuddling with her boys!june 27 005

3 comments:

Hayley said...

umm....i have to say that i see a LOT of you in miss karsyn! she's precious!!! i can't wait for her to join you all at home! and i love how everyone has to come see how stinkin' cute little miss is!!!

Rathi said...

Love the pics of Karsyn! Can't wait to see the pics of her at home soon!

Angie said...

Kim, she is so pretty. And yes, she does look like you. The cheeks on both of them are delicious!