Monday, March 14, 2011

there’s a first time for everything

We did it.  We bit the bullet and took the twins on their first outing….and to a restaurant!!!  We decided to celebrate my birthday a little early with some friends.  We went to Kemah, let the big kids ride rides, and then ate at the mexican restaurant down there….on the patio!!  So, while we did venture out, it was all open air and outdoors which made this crazy germ fearing momma a little more secure!  I only lost control once when a woman behind us began smoking.  Seriously?  I know we’re outside, but it’s a restaurant…aren’t there laws against that now?

Anyway…I did it!  The babies did great and look forward to slowly becoming a little more brave in the coming weeks!!!

What does every NICU mom bring with her on the babies first restaurant visit?  Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer of course!IMG_5615 

Mom…why are all these people here?IMG_5614 

Mrs. Shannon and miss BaileyIMG_5617

Alee, Stacia and Margot on the other side!  Margot who by the way told her mom Brady was cute…do I smell a budding romance?!?!IMG_5618

The big brothersIMG_5619

Karsyn was less than impressedIMG_5621

riding the ridesIMG_5628

Watching for Daddy and Brady on the trainIMG_5625

There they are!  Just for the record I snapped the camera to get Brady in front of Jeff and this is what I got instead……dang shutter speed!  But what a cute hubby!IMG_5624

No comments: