Wednesday, March 23, 2011

little of this…little of that

We had a great spring  break!!  We did a whole lot of NOTHING and loved it!!   I took the twins (and Brady of course) to daddy’s game on Tuesday.  It was fun to be in public and show the twins off…FINALLY!  And I was glad they got to meet so many of the soccer families that prayed for them like crazy last year!!  I had my camera with me, but didn’t take 1 picture…not sure what I was doing?!?

here are a few pictures from the past week….

Kaden thinks he’s a big boy now because he sits at the table! IMG_5647

We did make it to Froberg’s to pick some yummy strawberries!  IMG_5658

so proud of his loot IMG_5663

look what I got KadenIMG_5665

On Saturday we went to the Cole’s to celebrate the remaining March Birthdays….Hannah (9th), Me (19th), and Elizabeth (30th)  March is a busy month for our family!  We missed Grandanny who got sick and couldn’t come, but we had a great time!IMG_5666

elizabeth especially enjoyed the cake!IMG_5670

sweet Karsyn in her party clothes!IMG_5673 

Nana with all her grandchildren….those brewer kids weren’t cooperating!!!IMG_5677 IMG_5678

I think it might be a few years before we get a good one!

No comments: