Sunday, March 27, 2011

around the house

I’m trying to do a better job of taking pictures!  I leave my camera out so that I will remember to grab it to capture the important memories just hanging out around the house!!!  Nothing spectacular but here are a few!

twin time!!March 26 134

I love this!  Jeff is behind me talking to Kaden…look at the way he’s looking up at him!March 26 132 

a little early morning playtime!  March 26 050

watching smurfs with Daddy before work!March 26 058

who knows!  But I love the way Kaden is looking at him like he’s crazy!

March 26 066

my big boy so proud of himself!!!  Forgive the food all over his clothes and face!  We’d just finished dinner and he decided to show off a bit!

March 26 071

messy, but classic Kaden face right now!!!March 26 077

and sadly, a classic Brady face right now!!!March 26 081

There’s my sweet boy!  I must have promised him candy for a smile!

March 26 085 

clap clap clap

March 26 102

LOVE this smile!!  You can see her hilarious ONE fang tooth on top!!  

March 26 108

Enough mommy!March 26 092

and just for fun!!  Old habits die hard!!

2008….Brady and Daddy sharing their banana…EVERY morningimage image 

2011…yep you guessed it…daddy and his mini me sharing a banana!

March 26 126

No comments: