Sweet Hannah Grace turned 4 last week. For her birthday, I promised her a princess day with JUST girls! And in fact, just Hannah, mommy, and Aunt Kim!! I made an appointment at Sweet n Sassy for Miss Hannah to have her hair fixed, make-up done, and fingers and toes painted. We then took her to have her picture taken and then on to a princess lunch!! We had a blast with sweet Hannah and it was so much fun to see her interact with us as the only kid around that day!!! I can’t wait until we can do princess days with all 3 girls!!
nails!! I love how her little face lights up as she adds the glitter!
heading over to get her toes painted….be careful with your hands!
air drying!
the pretty princess….holding her “make-up” bag with the lip gloss aunt Kim bought…..we had to re-apply for the pictures!!
this princess stuff is tiring!
Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!!! I had so much fun with your and look forward to MANY more princess days!! Only next time this princess needs a pedicure!!
1 comment:
How sweet of you and how fun! I agree, this princess needs a pedicure too (like BAD)!
Post a Comment