Friday, May 2, 2008

I got it!


I finally captured my favorite "Brady" face!!! Check it out! This is the face we usually get first thing in the morning when he's sooo happy we're getting him out of his crib. I get this face when I pick him up from the babysitter's, and usually anytime I pick him up off the floor. With that said, I choose to think this is his I'm SOOOO excited face!!!

These are just some other fun pics from this past weekend. Brady finally got to meet his Aunt Norma and Cousin Natalie! Norma is Grandpa's sister, and Natalie is one of her Granddaughters! We had so much fun visiting and playing. They were so nice and brought Brady a fun new lawn mower! Do you guys think Daddy is going to let Brady help him mow???????

Am I cute or what???I'm not cute mom I'm handsome
I made my cute face, why aren't you picking me up?
Norma, Brady, and Natalie with the new lawn mower!

Getting some good loving from Norma and Natalie!

3 comments:

JB said...

LOVE that face!

JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

That face is awesome. I have the cutest nephew in the world! Who wouldn't pick that little guy up and just squeeze him