Sunday, May 11, 2008

S-U-C-K-E-R-S

Jeff and I are officially suckers. We went today to have Brady's 9 month pictures taken. I had said that I would just wait until 12 months to have his picture taken again. But now that 9 months is here, he's making such cute faces and doing new fun things....I didn't want to miss out. SO, here's the plan. Let's just take him up there, have them take the pics and JUST get the $9.99 package and maybe one other pose- $35 MAX. Well, since I'm sharing these photos with you on the blog - which means I got the CD with all the pics on it - and you only get the CD when you buy 4+ poses, I think it's safe to say that we didn't walk out having only spent $35. The college fund can wait right?
It's a good thing Mommy and Grandma went shopping last week Brady would have had NOTHING to wear for his photo shoot!!
Hope you enjoy the pics! I can't believe it's already been 9 months..well almost - Friday is his actual "birthday". He's such a big boy and is sooo much fun! We go to the doctor tomorrow so stay tuned for his stats!
B is for Brady

sweet dimples!

Pictures were a little more challenging this time...when we would get him set and ready he'd take off. We had a lot of "take 2's"


Outfit #2Check out the shoes!! LOVE them!
The rocking chair was quite the challenge. He LOVED rocking back and forth - however that made for some pretty blurry pics! But I love how he has his foot stuck out! He obviously loves the shoes too!!!
Look at me Mom
What a sweet boy!


Isn't this an awesome background? I think it looks pretty real!
And off he goes!
Such a big boy! He loved standing up!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

JB said...

Oh, we hear ya! Been there done that at SK's 1 year pictures. But, you gotta love the cd!!!

What a handsome little guy!

Julie said...

I Love it Kim. So much for $30 limit. My nephew is way too cute though. I expect a picture for the fridge.

Aunt Julie