Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Today is Jeff's 33rd birthday! 33 whole years! Brady and I are so glad we got to spend this one with him!!! You know it's amazing how celebrations take on a whole new meaning when you have kids...everything is so much more special! And a special day is what we had! We woke up this morning and cooked Daddy waffles for breakfast (his favorite)! We played in the floor all morning (and Brady picked daddy's birthday to crawl for the first time....that will be a post all by itself, but I couldn't leave it out of the recap!), and then headed out for lunch at the restaurant of daddy's choice! After lunch we came home for naps, and daddy smoked ribs for dinner. Jason and Ashley came down for Ribs, birthday cake and ice cream! It was an amazing day for an amazing man that I am so thankful God has chosen for me! Jeff is the most patient, hardworking, and loving man I've ever met. He's the BEST daddy and an awesome husband!
Happy Birthday honey...I can't wait to spend 100 more with you!
Happy Birthday Breakfast!
When it's your birthday you have to wear party hats all day right?!?! Brady got to have some waffle as well...without syrup of course!

I love my Daddy! The cake.

Let's talk about the cake. I wish I could say Brady decorated it, but alas... I cannot. Cake decorating is obviously not my forte, and I'm cringing at the thought of Julie Beth seeing this cake. If you haven't seen the BEAUTIFUL cakes she made for her daughters birthday go check them out here....JB I need help! However, the cake tasted great...that counts for something right?
MOOOM, can I take this hat off now???
Blowing out the candles...Brady was real fired up about this whole process! Can you tell it's bedtime???
Happy Birthday baby....we love you!

2 comments:

JB said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

You are so silly about the cake!The cake looks delicious! Yummy cream cheese frosting, I'd love to just stick a spoon right in it!

Two Sisters said...

Happy Birthday Brady's Daddy!

love,
Anna Claire