Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother and Father of the Year


Where do we get our applications folks? Jeff and I definitely deserve this prestigious award! Doesn't every parent bribe urge their child to crawl with puffs and pacifiers??? Criticize if you wish, but it worked! Brady is officially a crawler! And, as I said before, he chose Daddy's birthday as his first day to embark on this monumental milestone!!! I just happen to have a few pictures and a video to share! (please disregard the drool stained shirt, we're working on our top two teeth as well!)

Mom, why are the puffs all the way over there?

fine, I'll just go get them..
I'll show you
ooh a pacifier too! I guess this is worth it!
The little man in motion!



Okay, so keep in mind that his first day to really crawl was Sunday. This morning Brady was playing in his "pit of balls" while I put my make up on. One of the balls fell out of the pit, so this is what I looked up to find my son doing. I think it's time to do some serious baby proofing!

But mom, the yellow ball is my favorite


I think this video is the funniest thing! He's working so hard and the look on his face when he gets the ball is priceless!

We go to the doctor for our check up next Monday, and he reaches the big 9 month marker on the 16th so STAY TUNED!


3 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Way to go Brady! I think since you are younger than me and already crawling, I am definitely going to have to pick up the pace. Can you give me any pointers???

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

Yeah Brady! You will be able to run around with me very soon. Don't worry, my Mommy & Daddy used to trick me too! Just wait....we will show them whose boss! Don't worry about the doctor on Monday...you get a sticker if you are really good!!!

JB said...

Yeah Brady! What a big boy you are! Bribery works GREAT at our house too. Let's see, the Belle dress, new sunglasses and our new fav bribe a drink of Diet DP for SK if she's taking yucky medicine!! :)