Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Boy Food

Bring on the steak and potato's! Brady's moving on to finger foods...well some finger foods! This is a huge step for mommy - you know the one who cut the puffs - yes the ones that melt in your mouth - into 4ths before giving them to her son. So far we've diversified our diet by adding diced carrots, peaches, pears, and banana's!
I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat eat peaches and banana's! (a little shout out to my days at GA camp...some of you are singing the song in your mind right now I KNOW it!!)
And I thought baby food was messy....
My kid can E-A-T, for this meal alone Brady had 1/2 a jar of diced carrots, 1/2 a jar of diced peaches, 1/2 a banana AND a jar of macaroni and cheese! Can you say oinker?
Scratch that...his chair seems to have confiscated a portion of the meal listed above!

We took a long walk in the neighborhood yesterday....walks are very tiring for little boys in case you weren't aware!

Monkey see, Monkey do!

Anything you can do I can do better!

5 comments:

Simonds said...

Congrats on graduating to big boy food! I am proud of you, Brady. I love bananas too. I will eat a whole one for a snack!

Your friend,
Cooper

Simonds said...

Congrats on graduating to big boy food! I am proud of you, Brady. I love bananas too. I will eat a whole one for a snack!

Your friend,
Cooper

marilea said...

I think Hogan and Brady will be pals in the food department! Just wait till he gets ahold of a cookie!

The Brewer's said...

Opples and bononos was the first song Aunt Angie sang to Hudson...its her favorite!

Way to go Brady! We are so proud of you!!

Shelby said...

coach t! brady is seriously getting cuter every day! i wish brady and i could have met over spring break :( i'll be home for summer so if you and brewer want to go out one night i would LOVE to babysit!!