The Brewers spent Sunday afternoon hanging out by the pool in the backyard. That's right folks...daddy bought us a pool!!! Okay, don't get too excited our new pool isn't the under ground, diving board, rock wall and waterfall I'm sure you were all picturing...BUT, we think it's pretty cool - our own little backyard oasis! We spent the afternoon sitting outside soaking our feet and splashing around in our new
"kiddie" pool...Brady had a blast...check out the little man in his trunks and hat!!
"kiddie" pool...Brady had a blast...check out the little man in his trunks and hat!!
Here's daddy getting the pool all ready for us. Little advice from the Brewers...check to make sure you have the necessary attachments for your air compressor BEFORE you get home with your new pool!
Here's our little swimmer!
Can I PLEASE get in the pool now mom?
Check it out! Complete with a canopy...only the best for the Brewers!
This water's a little cold mom...
Can I get out now?
The whole fam! Abby and Dudley were pretty jealous! 
HEEEYYY..don't drink my water
Check out that belly!! Don't fight ladies...there's plenty to go around!!
But I wasn't ready to get out Mommy....
We had a pretty busy weekend complete with a visit from Granny (who was gracious enough to come down and keep Brady Friday while mommy and daddy went to work - thank you Granny!), a visit from Aunt Julie, Uncle Matt, Jacob, and Hannah, Brady's friend Trenton's first birthday party, AND a visit with the Simonds where Brady got to take his very first wagon ride! However....mommy left her camera at Trenton's birthday party, sooo you will have to anxiously await pictures from our busy weekend!!
6 comments:
I can't imagine you forgetting something! :) He is getting so big and soooo cute!!
OK, Brady, I've told my mom we need to get one of those pools, ASAP! Look's like fun! Maybe we will get to swim together sometime this summer.
Hugs,
AC
Brady,
I too love your pool. I'm a big fan of the canopy seeing as I have really fair skin. Just yesterday my silly mommy forgot the sunscreen at the zoo and I'm pretty pink today. Oh, grownups! If you lived closer we'd have to have a swim date.
AK
p.s.
Can your mommy please come teach my sister how to talk in a good ole East Texas accent? Remember those adorable bears you gave us for Christmas? Well, since SK is really not good at sharing I'm letting her borrow mine right now so she can have 2 to play with. The funny part is she calls them the 'tets.' I'm not sure why it's so funny but today we were in T*rget and my mommy got all red in the face when SK yelled really, really loudly "Hey Julie (we're working on this!) my 'tets' want some popcorn." Don't know what that's all about, but my daddy thought is was soooooo funny! :)
don'tcha love Texas??? Have fun in that pool Brady.
Kim - your comment was a little elusive, I'm so intrigued! I'll be watching for any news....
Take care!
marilea
phew! for a second I thought there might be 2 biscuits already cookin'. you may want to delete this so no riots ensue!
Yes, it is the most fun, and the most work....but yes, definitely what life is about.
Post a Comment