Thursday, March 27, 2008

brusha brusha brusha

Well, I told you last week that Brady now has 2 teeth, but that he wasn't really interested in showing them off yet. WELL, he's ready! Here it is your first glimpse at those pearly whites. And of course mommy and daddy are promoting good hygiene....if you have teeth you need to brush them!!! Our little man is going to have the prettiest smile around! And I assure you this obsession with good dental hygiene has nothing to do with the fact that I went to the dentist last week for the first time in 8 years and might have had a few cavities!!! Anyone want to guess how many?!?!?!?! We're hoping Brady doesn't get mommy's teeth.....if he does we might have to take out a second mortgage!!
Here they are! Drum roll please!
Daddy, what is Mommy doing?
hmmm, that tastes kind of good
Mom, I can do this by myself



3 comments:

JB said...

So funny- I did the same thing when SK was about 10 months old. I hadn't been in 9 years and had 9 cavaties!!!

marilea said...

Hey Kim, saw your comment on our blog, so good to hear from you! Your little man is officially your clone! Sooo cute! I'll stalk your blog too...keep in touch!

Two Sisters said...

Tell your mommy to go every 6 months!!! Good job brushing, Brady:).

Love,
Anna Claire