Easter's on it's way....acutally it's here, but I wanted to use hippity hoppity as the title!!! Brady had a great first Easter...the Easter Bunny paid a visit, we got dressed up and went to Church, had dinner at Grandma's and then took afternoon naps as a family! What a wonderful day! Mommy and Daddy have to go back to work tomorrow, so we're all a little sad! Hope you all had a great Easter!
Brady's First Easter Basket

YEA grass what a great Easter present. Thank you Easter Bunny!
The Poky Little Puppy...my favorite!
Can we watch "The Fox and the Hound" now mom?
What else is in here?
Lunch at Grandma's! Check out my new stuffed Bunny!
Mommy's precious boys! Don't we look handsome in our Easter Outfits?
Me and my Mommy!
2 comments:
What a handsome Easter boy!
I love the Easter outfit! I can't wait to dress my baby boy in sweater vests! Love the bucket too - Bailey has the same one in pink and we already have Campbell's! Glad Brady enjoyed his first Easter.
Post a Comment