Wednesday, October 20, 2010

such a big girl

Karsyn rolled over yesterday!!!  TWICE…..and yes I cried!!  We’re so proud of our little girl!!!  Never in a million years did we expect Karsyn to be the first of the K’s to roll over!!  I’m not sure why I ever doubt the power of our God!!

Of course I have yet to capture it on camera…but I thought I’d include a few pictures just to make you smile!! Little girl has also been giggling and smiling like CRAZY for us!  Enjoy!

of course I can roll over mom…not sure what the big deal is!October 16 107

sweet brothers so proud of their baby sister!October 16 089

you guys are proud of me?!?!?!October 16 093

thanks for showing me up KarsynOctober 16 100

Sweet baby girl!! We love you Karsyn Jane!October 16 105

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

How can you not want to sneak them in your purse every morning before you leave?? Love her toothless grin...P---RECIOUS

Hayley said...

WOOHOO...so proud of you baby girl!

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

Yeah Karsyn! I didn't realize little brother hadn't rolled over yet! Go K-Girl you are AWESOME!

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Wow! Go Karsyn! :)

The Brewer's said...

You show 'em Karsyn!! Way to go baby girl!!

Ebes said...

I think she must have a little of her momma in her...such determination. Way to go sweet baby girl!