Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The rest of the trip

Julie and I loaded up the minivan Friday morning with all 4 big kids and headed to Rockwall!  The ride went GREAT!  We gave them each a bag of goodies for the ride and they were pretty entertained the whole way.  It’s hilarious to listen to them talk to each other….oh the conversations we heard!!  We were sad to leave Daddy and the K’s behind, but we decided it was probably best not to have them around so many people at the beginning of RSV season!  And although I missed my babies, I enjoyed spending some one on one time with big brother!  The kids had a great time at Nana and Grandanny’s…I’ll let the pictures do the talking!!

running up and down the  hill…hours of fun…okay well maybe 15 minutes!

   October 16 045

cousin tug of warOctober 16 052

boys will be boysOctober 16 054

decorating pumpkinsOctober 16 060 

such intense concentration!!!October 16 066

making Grandanny some coffeeOctober 16 069

playing in the sandboxOctober 16 074

and the favorite event of the weekend….

riding the jeep!October 16 044October 16 114

HEY…wait for me!October 16 131October 16 127

living on the wild side!October 16 129 

a weekend is not complete with out a little football!October 16 157

taking a snap from TravisOctober 16 160

and of course….there is tackling/wrestling!!

October 16 165

Thanks for having us Nana and Grandanny!

No comments: