Wednesday, October 13, 2010

don’t be scared

We’ve had some scary monster sightings in our area!! 

oh no….monsters??!?!IMG_4836

I think she means us Kaden!IMG_4811

aren’t they frightful?!IMG_4822 IMG_4824 IMG_4825 

My cute little monsters!!  And in the words of Brady “they’re nice monstows”!  We have many conversations in our house about nice monstows!!

Just for fun I thought I would share a few of the “outakes”…..not always easy to get pictures of the K’s together…and I’m sure it will ONLY get harder!!!

wait…I have a question IMG_4807

put your hand down KarsynIMG_4827

oh no you didn’tIMG_4813

yummy hands

IMG_4834

can I taste?

IMG_4820

wanna taste mine?IMG_4818

maybe I’ll try your bowIMG_4823

I said BACK OFF    IMG_4817 

What?!?!?IMG_4819

ahhhh brotherly love!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

ACK! Super cute lil' monsters!!!

Rathi said...

This might be the cutest post.. love the outtakes too, are you dressing them up for Halloween? Krishani is going to be a monkey!

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

OMG! I seriously am laughing so hard at the Out-take pictures that I almost peed in my pants! I needed that!

They are so amazingly cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Love the outtakes!! Hilarious!