Saturday, October 9, 2010

bow buy in

Everyone seems to have an opinion on bows!!!  Everywhere I go I always hear about how silly Karsyn looks with the big bows….or that they love them….blah blah blah.  My dad has always been very anti – bow!  Every time he see’s Karsyn I’m met with a “get that bow off her head”….and if you know my dad, you can hear him saying it!!  Well, a couple of weeks ago Grandanny came in and said he had a present for Karsyn!!  Yep, he bought her a bow!! I think I’m winning him over!  Now before you picture my dad going from boutique to boutique  to find Karsyn the perfect bow, please know that a lady just happened to come to his bank selling them…but nonetheless he saw one he liked and bought it for the little princess!!  

He said if she was going to wear bows she needed a camo one!!!IMG_4775

wait did you say this bow was from Grandanny???IMG_4777

I LOVE it!  Thanks Grandanny!IMG_4779

next thing you know he’ll be buying her hot pink and zebra outfits with bows to match!!!

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

Grandannny rocks! Love the camo bow:).