Friday, December 26, 2008

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum

I know I'm a little out of order and this is suppose to be a Christmas post, but I just had to do a post about Brady and Hannah. These two little kiddo's are definitely going to be the best of friends! It's so fun to watch them run around and "play" with each other. They were pretty much joined at the hip all week. If Hannah runs in circles, Brady runs in circles...and then they stop and just laugh at each other! They had a great time this week...we of course have no idea what they're were laughing at or talking about in their own little language...we probably don't want to know, but they sure were cute!!!

playing in the bunk beds at the Great Wolf Lodge

you want to open one of my presents now?

if only my mom knew what we were saying right now

come on, let's lose these guys

No comments: